We are a Vermont family-owned specialty food store featuring over 1500 wines, 150+ cheeses, gourmet foods and Vermont made local products all at great prices.
Great Prices – $1.99 for a gallon of organic milk, what gives?
Yes, that’s no typo – we offer ridiculously low prices in comparison to other grocery stores. These discounted products are one-time deals and we may never see them again.
Our one-time sale items are due to:
- A great deal we were lucky to find
- Overstock of a product - we have tons of it
- Packaging is not in "mint" condition - a dented can or ripped package
- Product is close or past the expiration date.
Our one-time deals are 100% quality in spite of expiration dates. Cheese Traders will never knowingly sell a product with questionable integrity. If you are not satisfied, we will offer you a hassle-free return. This is our promise to you.
Cheese Traders Team
We are most proud of our team – representing nearly ten nations from around the world, the Cheese Traders team is the heart of our store. We believe that the customer experience and the team experience are of equal importance, which reflects in our strong team spirit and excellent customer service. We look forward to welcoming you!
Nick Savasta, 2015
John Howard, 2015
Passang Dolma, Customer Service, 1998
Will Fogarty, Wine, 2005
Colin Robertson, Cheese, 2007
Pema Tsewang, Gourmet Foods, 2014
Taylor Barrera, Marketing Coordinator, 2014
Jacob Dubois, Website Management & Graphic Design, 2015
Sarah Healey, Gourmet Foods, 2015
Becky Wilcke, Office Manager, 2015
Richard Bushway, Craft Beer, 2016
Rebecca Steinhauer, Cheese, 2016
- 2008 Visiting Nurses Association
- 2009 Burlington Food Shelf
- 2010 Vermont Respite House
- 2011 Meals on Wheels
- 2012 Vermont Symphony Orchestra
- 2013 Women Helping Battered Women
- 2014 Green Mountain Habitat for Humanity
- 2015 Chittenden Emergency Food Shelf
- 2016 Intervale Center
- 2017 Humane Society