Customers have the option to select Ground Shipping, 2-Day Express Shipping, or 1-Day Express Shipping for their purchase. Depending on the product, an Express Shipping method (2-Day or 1-Day) may be required if the Ground Shipping method cannot deliver the package as quickly as we require.
- Cheese & Wine Traders currently ships to all 48 continental states. We do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or the Virgin Islands.
- At this time, we can only ship to residential addresses or business addresses. We cannot ship to P.O Boxes.
- Any Gift Baskets marked as “Free Shipping” will be shipped Ground unless an Express Shipping option is selected & paid for by the customer.
- The customer (sender) will be responsible for a $15 FedEx Address Change Fee if the address is provided incorrectly.
- At this time, Cheese & Wine Traders cannot ensure a known delivery date with Ground Shipping. All packages ship from South Burlington, VT. Delivery will take 2-7+ days from the date of shipment.
- Upon checkout you are given the choice to select a date for the package to ship from our store in South Burlington, Vermont. We cannot guarantee a delivery date with standard shipping at this time. All packages are sent out on a Monday-Friday with FedEx. Processing times may be extended in the months of November and December.
- In-Store Only Gift Cards are mailed through USPS.
- Customers must notify Cheese & Wine Traders within 3 days of receiving the package if the package is damaged or any of the goods are spoiled.
Gift & Mail Assembly and Presentation
Cheese Traders gifts are special, and we believe thoughtful presentation is the key to a spectacular gift. When purchasing online, the stated price includes any handling fees incurred for the order.
- Gift Baskets: The team Cheese Traders assemble each basket by hand, including confection paper or wood curls, shrink-wrap, maple candies and a finishing bow.
- Gift Boxes & Mail Orders: Cheese Traders will wrap each product to ensure a safe shipping including bubble-wrapping glass items, ice-packs upon request, and include packing materials to safeguard products from delivery stress.